Help us Keep the trains running on time while building strong relationships with our clients!
If you haven’t heard about PTKO…
We’re different because change requires it. We aren’t ninjas or rock stars, nor cowboys, though we’ve been to quite a few rodeos. We are is a team of seasoned veterans whose constant curiosity and intense motivation to effect change has placed us at the center of innovation in our industry. We have deep experience across a broad range of technical, communications, branding and creative practices–but we don’t do everything.
We focus our talented multi-disciplinary teams on the creation of deep communications strategies, long-term planning, evolving engagement platforms that tie together disparate systems and raw data, all in the service of designing outreach experiences that drive engagement. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to join us in building a lasting impact in the world by transforming and empowering progressive change agents and mission-driven organizations. We have folks in San Francisco, New York, Washington, DC. and North Carolina, and operate with a fully telework integrated staff.
Who we are looking for
As project coordinator, you will support the many and moving parts of our projects from start to finish. As a remote company, it is essential that you are a perceptive communicator and a particularly good listener to deliver messages through multiple channels without losing clarity or content. You will maintain order across our systems so that our clients and team members have easy reference to the most recent snapshot available, providing prompt progress tracking and personal communication to keep projects on time.
In a given week, you would…
Coordinate project, staff, and client schedules
- Staff PTKO project leads overseeing schedule project timeline, payment milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain your project’s internal meeting cadences:
- run weekly/daily internal stand-ups
- sprint open/closes
- development/design check-ins
- Backlog grooming sessions
- Establish and maintain client check-in cadence
- Prep internal team for meeting
- Ensure every client meeting has an agenda
- Document outcomes and action items
- Responsible for quality of meetings:
- Ensuring agendas have been prepared
- Take detailed notes & minutes during meetings and consolidate and summarize notes from other project teammates
- Ensuring meetings stay on time
- Meeting follow up – Communicate next steps, progress and risks to project team and client after meetings
Ensure projects are organized and delivering work on time
- Configure and maintain project spaces in Teamwork, JIRA, and Confluence
- Act as the main point of contact for clients
- Make sure they have access and train them on our systems
- Communicate messages and questions as needed to various internal team members
- Manage documentation and structure of client portals
- Monitor team tasking system for accuracy, and maintain lists of common tickets per project phase and project type
- Track progress against milestones, crossing off as completed or assist project lead to adjust timeline when missed
Develop your skills as a strategist and consultant
- Track successes and issues throughout the process to structure upcoming projects to avoid repeating mistakes
- Propose improvements to processes
- Assist project team with the creation of work
Demonstrate the following to get hired:
- Show your comfort working with online project management, task tracking, and documentation software such as Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence products.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Agile project management principles
- Bonus points if you have scrum master experience.