The marriage of data and creativity
What if one shift to your business process could unlock the potential of your data?
What if you could use your data to better inform your creative campaigns? Content is most impactful when its strategy is built around a comprehensive understanding of your audience, and backed by accurate data about what does and doesn’t resonate with different audience segments. However, often your various outreach strategy teams work in silos, meaning organizations struggle to plan around this complete picture and never fully realize the potential of their communications.
You probably have an editorial plan but you should look at campaign planning in a different way. During this webinar, we explore how teams plan audience experiences, and how shifting that process can help you use your organization’s marketing tools to maximize your engagement. We also dive into potential use cases and how your systems integrations can support those goals and leverage advanced capabilities like automation.
Recorded April 14, 2021 | ~59 minutes
- Slide deck: Impactful Campaigns: The marriage of data and creativity
- Resources used in presentation: Impactful Campaigns Bingo
More Resources on Data Strategy
Want to go even deeper on data strategy? Feel free to check out these resources, and email us to set up a personalized 1:1 discussion.
- Upcoming Event- Content Performance Bootcamp: Metrics that Matter to Comms & PR Professionals
- A vision for extraordinary change at your organization
- How data can improve the lives of your staff
- Data Strategy 101: A free email series from PTKO
1-Minute Post-Event Survey
If you attended all or part of the live webinar on April 14, 2021, please complete this 1-minute survey about your experience. Your feedback helps us develop future events that are even more responsive to your needs.